Thread: Dodge Diesel tuning?

Dodge Diesel tuning?

Have you changed your mind on cracking these?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    So many things, so little time. Right now working on newer GM, Newer Ford & newer Dodge gas, doubt we'll touch dodge diesel anytime soon.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

ok. thanks for the reply. There is a Diesel repair/mod shop close to me and would probably send me a lot of business on the Dodges, not to mention my own 05 Dodge dually which I use to pull my race car, not to mention probably 75% of my racing aquaintenance's which prefer the cummins for pulling. I would probably have as much or more business for these as the ls stuff.

Why aren't you doing them now? If there is that much demand for them why not just buy what you need and do them?

you're right. efi live will do 07-09 dodge trucks and are just about to release 03-05 and 10-12 capabilities as well.

they do the 06-07 5.9l and 07.5 - 09 6.7l and are curranty beta testing there csp5 (5 tunes ) that can be switched with v2 or auto cal (posible phone app to switch comming)
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    you're right. efi live will do 07-09 dodge trucks and are just about to release 03-05 and 10-12 capabilities as well.
    I know the comment sounds like a dick comment, but from a business standpoint I just buy what is needed to make money and if you have alot of demand go around them. I love HPT and it is by far and away my favorite software to use, but they are quite a ways behind in alot of stuff.