Thread: 2009 Shelby KB 2.8

Potential Tuner

2009 Shelby KB 2.8

Dear All,

attached is a recent car i tuned approximately 3 weeks ago, we tuned it on the dyno AFR was between 11.3-10.9 end of rpm.

the are issues with with idle that the customer keep mentioning, he would do a full throttle run. and would drop the gear in nutural and it would swing and it would turn off due to rpm drop.

suddenly the afr went to 13 afr last report by the customer.

i would appreciate your input.
    Last edited by SHtune; 10-14-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Idle air and dashpot settings is place where You need to look at.
    Afr 13 at wot is shortest way to blow engine any way.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Potential Tuner
    ^ I have previously already adjusted those values, and i have done several run in the street after the dyno and it did not once stall.

regarding the 13 AFR, the car was tuned on the dyno between 11.3-10.9 (6500rpms and beyond)

when i was street testing the afr was great just as the dyno.

i get these reports from the customer after he left like 2 days later, is it possible something in the tune could change?

he blew his engine on a SCT tune and after engine rebuild i opted HP tuners.

He have to come again for review and should left the car for few days.
    There are working some internal adaptations.
    I had something similar with one car, that after few days he was not working good with idle, and every another day was much worse and every another day started harder. Then battery disconnect helped, and again, few days and this same. I retuned it again with cylair filters off and now no problems.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl