Thread: problem with wideband interface

Potential Tuner

problem with wideband interface

I am running standard hptuners on a 2006 gto. the lc1 wideband is wired through the ac pressure switch, that way i only have one thing to plug in. This worked great when i was borrowing a buddies laptop. Now i am using a cf29 toughbook with windows xp. the exact same formula that worked on his laptop won't properly record the afr on my laptop. it just reads 7.35 constant. the formula i am using is [pid.7101]\.332+7.35. i have attached my config file for someone to look at. I am so stuck please help

Potential Tuner
    forgot to mention that when using logworks the wideband reads perfectly. and i am logging the ac pressure voltage as well. and it sees the voltage when the wideband is run to it.

Not able to open your cfg here @ work but if you copied it from the computer it worked on, you may need the VCM Scanner.cfg file and all the histograms to get the data for the Scanner to log it properly or build the tables & histos over.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Advanced Tuner
    i had a similar problem in hptuners...check the field of your formula [pid.7101]\.332+7.35
    To me for some strange reason instead of taking .332 it took 332 so the result of the formula was always showed around 0+7.35 --> 7.35
    Try also typing 0.332
    I think you should use / instead of \ too

Maybe it helps