Thread: VE table's missing...

Potential Tuner

VE table's missing...

Hello everyone, dont know why, maybe I'm to new to this program but I can not finde any VE tabel in my LS7 tune...managed to download the original but other that 40 different useless tables and two spark tables cant find the VE - RPM - MAF/MAP table...

I feel so stupid now...also cant find the real time tuning thing eider...we are doing stand alone installs for the lest 5 years an tuning race cars but cant find a VE tabel...

It's equation based now. This topic has been covered repeatedly on the forum.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    It's equation based now. This topic has been covered repeatedly on the forum.
    oh....then delete this topic.

ps, can you give a link to the source?

You will not find your traditional VE table on these controlles ( gen 4) , GM are using virtual ve , multi coefficients tables to produce that ( virtual table ) that you cants access directly and change it like the normall VE ,

What you can do is tune it via MAF ONLY using MAF tables ..

Search around for " Bule cat software " it will help u if still want to tune Ve tables
    specialize in: V8 Conversion & Tuning (UAE- DUBAI)
    supercharge installation
    Salah clutches for Nissan, Toyota and GM car

Tuner in Training
    Hopefully they bring out a virtual ve system that is integrated Into the Main tuning system. It should be a core feature for gen 4 motors.

There's always the custom OS option with standard VE tables. I agree though, they should have VVE table tuning built into the software like some competitors already have, along with a few other features. It seems the new model owners buying new hardware takes priority at the moment.