Thread: ls2, injectors shutting off under load

ls2, injectors shutting off under load

i can rev it up to the limiter (6000)....only light throttle though, if i give it 20% or so it instantly cuts the injectors off until i release throttle....Im brain dead or something, any help is appreciated...if anybody looks at this log, it doesnt appear the injectors are shutting off, but i verified the signal going away..power remains constant..thanks again

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dynoguy View Post
    i can rev it up to the limiter (6000)....only light throttle though, if i give it 20% or so it instantly cuts the injectors off until i release throttle....Im brain dead or something, any help is appreciated...if anybody looks at this log, it doesnt appear the injectors are shutting off, but i verified the signal going away..power remains constant..thanks again
    Is there a reason why your VE is zero at the rev limiter (6400)? I've never seen anything like that, but I've never check what's in -04 GTO tune either...

i am only running it to about 5800, just havnt lowered the limiter yet...i set them to zero just to have less to look at on an already large table, just personal preference....I figured it out late last night....one of the table for tractio control was set to 0 instead of 255....Thank you for taking a peek anyways, i truly appreciate all the help i can get