Thread: maf/map pegged turbo set up 1 bar lean help

Tuner

maf/map pegged turbo set up 1 bar lean help

hi

I have been chasing a problem for a while and need some guidance.
    I have a 367 ls2 with turbos running a lpe 255 with bap and meth.
    problem

when i peg the maf map after a momnet i go from 11.5 afr to 20 almost instantaniously and yet my duty cycle is good and my pressure (60psi) doesnt drop.
    I have checked everything i know but probably have missed something. can a pro take a look at my tune here and tell me where my brain has farted?

dinner certificates in the mail if you can get me out of this. I am only running 8-10psi

For the record on other scans the lean condition seems to happen right after i go real rich 11 or less so i am thinking there is unburnt fuel and causing the readings, my plugs are sooty the car doesnt nose over buck cough surge etc when i go lean it keeps pulling but i am scared so i lift.other scans available upon request. I know i have to and am going to a 2.5 bar map soon to help with this but cat seem to find the upgrade for an ls1 computer. ls2 is my 01 vert message to hp tuners about this awaiting reply

Your wideband is the problem. As the stock O2's would be <200 mv if the AFR was actually 18.57.

Russ Kemp

Tuner
    thanks russ
    i was wondering if someone could look at my ifr and maf curve to see if i have a skew in there too i have 60 lb motrons and deaddheaded fuel system and i think i am off a bit
    Last edited by nitrouspaul; 09-23-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Tuner
    another quick question

when the maf AND MAP pegs does the computer look to ve table for fueling and can i go well above 100%

Tuner
    ttt

Tuner
    okay what i would do turn off all lean cruise / pe delay you have set at 4000 i would set it like 1000 rpm /set timing back to like 16 degrees max imo until you have this pe thing under control at 16 degrees from 3000 upyou can add it back later ..add some in your ve table 2500 rpm up to 4800 and smooth it out just a little ...and under power enrich throttle position cold/hot cold needs to look like hot... hth