Thread: CTS-V Drag Run Data Logs - Why Inconsistent?

Potential Tuner

CTS-V Drag Run Data Logs - Why Inconsistent?

Having some trouble with consistency on drag runs with my 2011 CTS-V, automatic. Anyone have any hints as to what's different between these runs? Run 1 could have been a traction issue, but not sure why run 2 had so much more KR than others? Times from timeslips are entered in the notes. Note that I forgot to plug in the WB! Appreciate any input. Thanks!

I noticed that at the onset of the KR your commanded AF was around 12.8 and goes progressively richer as it builds boost. Maybe adjust delay RPM or enrichment rate to get it rich sooner to prevent the KR.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for your response, i'll make a couple changes see if it nets me anything.

Yep, need to adjust your fueling response. May also need an additional 2 degrees subtracted from the table in the areas that it knocks as well. Just in case.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap