Thread: removed dtc's now car runs terrible

Potential Tuner

removed dtc's now car runs terrible

I removed my evap codes with hptuners to get rid of the ses since i removed evap going to my vic jr. intake. The car seemed to run good before but now it idles about 70 rpm lower than previous and wants to stall out on take off. It pops at idle and now does the high idle until complete stop.

Is this because it reset all the learned ltft's and stuff like that and the tune isnt for my vic jr and 4150 tb other than that there has been no other changes from the fast setup.

Have you tuned it properly with a wideband since changing the intake. That intake will flow a lot more air
    2003 Chevy Silverado Daily Driver, 408 Iron Block,
    LS3 Heads/Intake, 231/239 114, 4L80e, Yank SST 3200.

Potential Tuner
    Sadly no I'm waiting for my wb to come in so I can get the tuning done. Its just odd to me that it has run fine for over 2 months with this same tune so i thought i would ask. Thanks though ill get it fixed asap.

Tuner in Training
    You don't need a wideband to tune idle. Reset your fuel trims then just use your LTFT to adjust your VE and MAF tables.

Advanced Tuner

Use STFT

Exactly what he said,i set my WOT with my wide band and did the rest with my STFT .
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGT View Post
    You don't need a wideband to tune idle. Reset your fuel trims then just use your LTFT to adjust your VE and MAF tables.
    2000 Firebird,2002 O.S.,LQ4 370,Borg Warner S475,truck mani.,Eagle crank,Callies Compstar Rods,Wiseco-11 4.030 pistons 9.4:1 comp.,LS3CNC heads,LS3 intake,NW92mm throttle body,ID1000 injectors,BTR trunion upgrade,LJMS STG3 cam,LS7 Lifters,ARP Studs-bolts,Frozen Boost A to W intercooler,JGS 60MM BOV,2 40mmJGS Wastegates,4L80E trans wth segment swap,CircleD 3400 single disk,MOSER 12 3.31gears ,BMR K-Mem.,2 Walboro 450 pumps,Returnstyle fuelsystem MAGNAFUEL regulator.
    LS1Tech sig KRAZY K 2000 TA

Potential Tuner
    well i think i have an actual equipment malfunction. only happens in closed loop at idle. not 100% sure if this looks like just misfiring from plug wires as i just changed plugs, injector issue, or if the b2 o2 is the issue.

This log was right after i reset fuel trims and havent had hptuners with me to log more but my generic scanner is showing +13 ltft with +1-+3 stfts on bank 2 when at temp now. Bank 1 seems to be fine with 0 ltft and 0 to -2.5 stfts at temp.

also reflashed the original tune and uploaded that as well