Thread: MPVI Datalogging & EIO inputs

MPVI Datalogging & EIO inputs

So I have my current configuration with EIO Input 1 setup for my wideband, and I wanted to log this to the MPVI interface without the need for my laptop, so with the scanner open and the USB cord connected to my PC, I clicked the "scan" menu item, and then clicked the "MPVI PRo Data logging" button.

I then hit the "write config" button and went on my way.... however it still did not put the EIO input in the log/scan. Does this work or not?

I also tried it while connected to both the vehicle and the pc, still same result.
    01 T/A WS6 #4984 PM for info...funny rear mount...father/son build.
    My STS build
    NEW: TC76, 69.65# FIC725, FPR, External Bosch 044, Moser 12 3.42,
    Manifolds, Forged Rods + Pistons,

Numbers to come...

i think i found my answer... EIO data logging is disabled in the latest beta release.
    01 T/A WS6 #4984 PM for info...funny rear mount...father/son build.
    My STS build
    NEW: TC76, 69.65# FIC725, FPR, External Bosch 044, Moser 12 3.42,
    Manifolds, Forged Rods + Pistons,

Numbers to come...

Advanced Tuner
    yep, run the 2.2 scanner to log the EIO with the standalone.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by carlrx7 View Post
    yep, run the 2.2 scanner to log the EIO with the standalone.

How about just turning it on in the software, and putting this to bed.

Supposedly its turned off because of the implementation of dodge? I seriously doubt HPT is going to issue a 2.23.x beta for software that fully supports them, they still far off from supporting these vehicles as far as the dodge forum states. I have a dodge, but i did not purchase this software for it, as HPT does not currently advertise support for it. on the other hand, it does advertise support for the new camaro's, which is my understanding will only work with the 2.23 beta which came with my HPT Pro when i bought it from summit this spring. Im sure when it dodge portion does work, ill appreciate having a software package that supports both vehicles.

the 2.22 is how old now? 4 years?
    What was the newest vehicle it supports?

From what i understand, newer vehicles must run the beta software, which means no standalone EIO support period.

If HPT has a newer beta that the EIO works on a 2010 camaro, i would like it emailed to me.
    Last edited by nighttowl; 09-16-2012 at 10:37 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Pre defined inputs enabled in the newest beta, for anyone that wants the update check your customer page, if it shows 2.23 you already have access, if your customer page only shows 2.22 email support with your MPVI Pro serial number and we'll post the update to your customer page.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"