Thread: Beta version

Tuner in Training

Beta version

I am wondering why I dont have half of the tabs tables that are on Greg's DVD. Very hard for me to do any MAF cailrations???????????????????????

2008 GMC/turbo/maf

Just need a little guidance. Have read everything on the entire internet....

HELP.

Tuner in Training
    Where do I calibrate VE. No primary VE tables............

That's because there isn't one to play with. Simply tune your MAF via fuel trim percentage swing and apply it directly to the MAF.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by IDRIVEAG8GT View Post
    That's because there isn't one to play with. Simply tune your MAF via fuel trim percentage swing and apply it directly to the MAF.
    You are saying there are no ve tables to adjust? I think your a bit off on that.
    98 s10 5.3 5spd.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 98S10 View Post
    You are saying there are no ve tables to adjust? I think your a bit off on that.
    You have VVE or Virtual VE tables. It's a complicated equation based VE coefficents. Search bluecat tool, and youtube Greg Banish. He has a short video on how to set up tables to use the tool. But you do not have a traditional VE table.

Quote Originally Posted by 98S10 View Post
    No. I'm not.

Sure you can change the virtual portion, however there is no REAL VE table. Save yourself the headache, tune the MAF or upgrade OS's
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

you can update os to get a real ve table? 1 bar enhanced?

Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    you can update os to get a real ve table? 1 bar enhanced?
    Nah, new support allows 2.5 bar on our pesky trucks now.

618/618 motor
    906/862 spray