Hello, I'm not completely new to tuning since I've done some tuning with a DHP PowrTuner before on my 2000 Grand Prix, but I'm only claiming to know a little in general surrounding how tuning works, fuel trims, power enrichment, etc. I must say that the process is much easier with HPT.

My G8 is stock right now, so my goal is simply to dial it in for the South Florida weather conditions and get rid of any KR so that I'm not being robbed of power needlessly. I don't have a wideband yet, but I plan to do headers probably early next year, so I want to wait until then so I can have the O2 bung welded into the headers before installing them.

On to my "problem"...

By reading the forums and a couple tuning guides posted, I was able to get rid of most of the KR I was seeing, but now I have hit a bit of a speed bump. When in PE, I'm not seeing much knock, but in my log from what I can tell it looks like I'm getting burst knock when I partially lift off the throttle. The commanded AFR starts to move from 12.5 back to 14.7 (closer to 14.7 it gets, the more knock), which suggests to me that the car is slipping out of PE even when I'm still at around 50% throttle. I believe I have it set up such that under the conditions where I'm seeing the most knock, the car should still be in PE. Therefore, I'm thinking that I must be missing something. Maybe I'm being bitten by one of the EQ Ratio modifier tables? This is where I'm hoping someone can spot what's wrong in my tune. Any ideas?

My tune and scan log is attached. This particular log is actually from standalone logging, so it doesn't have nearly as many parameters recorded as my normal config. If it's missing a parameter you think would help me nail the problem down let me know and I can take another scan with my laptop connected. TIA for any suggestions and advice!