Thread: getting close..

Potential Tuner

getting close..

hey guys.

im just beginning to learn how to tune. ive been learning from a friend and the knowledge of those here on this forum. my tune is getting real close to where im very happy( or should i say content?) with it.

first of all.. my set up im working with: 1998 Z/28 4L60E 370cid LQ4 with forged rods and mahle pistons .030 , TEA CNC ported 241's, GMPP ASA camshaft, Long tube headers, ORY, Yank SS3600 stall, 3.73 gearset.

while the idle was a pain, its pretty darn good now after putting some time in on it. barely a surge at all anymore when in drive and none at idle when in P/N.

heres my issue: after some drag strip runs, it sems to nose over and stop pulling in 2nd after about 4500. 1st gear out of the hole she gets moving very well. im hoping someone will take a minute and check my tune and config and see and point out where im off. and maybe give me a litlle direction in which to go. thanks in advance.

Who's this guy?

Western New York's Performance Headquarters

Potential Tuner
    ^^^ whos this guy? lol.. oh its the teacher replying to his students thread.