Thread: Hp Tuners was just delivered

Tuner in Training

Hp Tuners was just delivered

Well i finally did it, bought hp tuners pro, i cant wait to play with it after work, ive been reading some lately, hp tuners forum, pt.net etc... anyways i´ll see how far i come and if it seems to big of a bite then i´ll order Greg Bandish CD
    If anyone has any help for a newbie please let me know, the thing that seems not so easy but i would like to do is upgrade the tune for my bigger injectors, i´ll post some pictures and info on the injectors and pigtails later

Tuner in Training
    Here are my injectors and pig tails

where should i start?

Tuner in Training
    I recommend thetuningschool.com work books. I just finished the biginner and advanced and it was very helpful. Well worth the money.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MonzterMtrSprt View Post
    I recommend thetuningschool.com work books. I just finished the biginner and advanced and it was very helpful. Well worth the money.
    i will check them out, thanx a lot

Tuner in Training
    ok today i started adjusting my mph, i knew it was way off and i sow my tuner forgot to put the right tire height in, it was at 31 and i changed it to 28.2 and i checked with my gps and now cluster shows my real speed (im happy about that) BUT ive been reading around and i learned that shiftpoints are not just based on rpm but also on speed, now that i adjusted my mph wont the shift points change? i mean truck used to mark a lot faster then i was really going, now i need more rpm to get to that speed, so again, wount my shiftpoints mess up this way?

thank you for your help, im trying to learn