Thread: MAF_AFR Histogram help

Tuner in Training

MAF_AFR Histogram help

I'm trying to log Commande lambda, Actual lambda, and Lambda error. I have an LC1 setup to record Lambda in the EIO Input 1. I have created a user defined commanded lambda by using [PID.6001]/14.6. I have also created a user defined lambda error by using [AUX.20121]/[USER.9004], but every time i start to scan my histogram goes blank, and i get unsupported parameters in my table where Commanded Lambda and Lambda Error should be. The only thing working is the wideband reading itself. Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me. I've been reading and searching for help, but can't figure this out.

Tuner in Training
    Screenshot before I start scanning.

I just went through the exact same problems and what fixed mine was adding the Air Fuel Ratio Commanded Hi Res to the primary table.

Just right click on an open area in the primary table and click on Insert/Fuel System and then double click on Air Fuel Ratio Cammanded Hi Res.
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wheeler View Post
    I just went through the exact same problems and what fixed mine was adding the Air Fuel Ratio Commanded Hi Res to the primary table.

Just right click on an open area in the primary table and click on Insert/Fuel System and then double click on Air Fuel Ratio Cammanded Hi Res.
    Thank you so much. That just fixed my problem. I'm on my way with this maf tuning now.

Awesome! I like to have never figured that out. I guess it's wasn't pointed out in the setup info I used.
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.