Thread: KR Spikes During WOT - TT E40

KR Spikes During WOT - TT E40 - Log Uploaded

Hi,

Car is a 2005 C6 MN6, Built 402, HPP TT Kit, Meth.

Tune is 50% scaled but Knock Sensor tables were untouched intentionally.

I safe-tuned the car before doing any WOTs, AFR~10.1-11.2 and Timing was at 10*. Currently I'm running ~12 pounds of boost.

I notice during the run that I get spikes of 3~5 KR and no timing is being retarded. Timing is firm @ 10*. I get around 3 spikes during 1 gear. Very small spikes. Meth is activated with boost and is running. I can see IATs dropping.

I have Open Dump Waste gates and they're damn loud if that matters.

Log and Config are attached.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by fe9_fe9; 08-25-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Uploading a log

Post was edited and log is included..

Your not logging ignition timing advance. Looks like burst knock retard, but your not logging that either.

Russ Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    Your not logging ignition timing advance. Looks like burst knock retard, but your not logging that either.

Russ Kemp
    Russ thanks man. This is what you get when you don't build your config from scratch

I'm gonna clean that up and start with a new config.

Thanks again

You should be able to run quite a bit more than 10* of timing with meth too!
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap