Thread: E38 Calibrated Success Problem

Tuner in Training

E38 Calibrated Success Problem

I just finished watching Calibrated Success GM Beginners Guide, and after setting up histograms, and sensors just as described in the DVD I get Unsupported Parameters as soon as I start to record. Has anyone else had this problem, and how did you fix it?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post your scanner log, config file you are running as well as your VCM Scanner.cfg file(which stores your custom pids).
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Here is the configuration. There is no scanner log since it goes to unsupprted parameter as soon as you start to scan.
    Last edited by Redcycle13; 08-24-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Scanner cfg

You need to insert Air Fuel Ratio Commanded Hi Res to the primary table before it will work.

Just right click on an open area in the primary table and click on Insert/Fuel System and then double click on Air Fuel Ratio Cammanded Hi Res.

Should fix it.
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wheeler View Post
    You need to insert Air Fuel Ratio Commanded Hi Res to the primary table before it will work.

Just right click on an open area in the primary table and click on Insert/Fuel System and then double click on Air Fuel Ratio Cammanded Hi Res.

Should fix it.
    That did it. Thanks.

Yeah I had the same problem and like to have never figured it out. That information was left out in the video. Or I missed it! lol
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wheeler View Post
    Yeah I had the same problem and like to have never figured it out. That information was left out in the video. Or I missed it! lol
    I'm fairly sure it was left out. I watched it about 10 times looking for what I missed. I was logging my user defined commanded afr, and that doesn't work.

Tuner in Training
    We also had the same trouble, we added AFR hi-res to tables works fine now!