Been trying to figure out some idle issues and I would like some input (help) with it. The car is a 2002 Firehawk LS6, ported heads, 230/232 on a 114 LSA, FAST 90mm intake along with a NW 90mm cable TB. A4 with a Yank 3600 stall. I am running 1 bar Enhanced SD tune and have the spark and VE table dialed in very well and the car runs excellent and part throttle and WOT.

Now for the idle issues. When logging I see the STIT is around ~ -3.8x at an operating temp idle. I can use the RTT to adjust the RAF table down and the car will still idle however any movement of the throttle will stall the car. I have the LTIT disabled and I would just love to get this car running perfect. I haven't touched the " IAC Steps vs. Effective Area " table yet because I have found no threads on how to do it. Do you shift the values in the table right or left, or do you instead scale the table by the difference in TB size 78mm to 90mm. I assume the IAC Park Position Airflow table is left stock even with the 90mm TB?

I did also notice when I adjusted the RAF in real time and took away about 3 g/sec air the STIT went to around -0.79 g/sec so it was working but I also noticed the IAC counts got down to around 28-30 steps. I am sure the IAC steps and RAF are related? I am looking for some advice on where to go from here. Do I adjust the RAF at all points so I have less than -0.50 g/sec correction and then once that is done adjust the TB screw to get the IAC counts ~45-50 steps at operating temperature or is there something i am missing.

I would also like advice on:

Proportional Enable RPM Error - I took mine from 50 rpms to 100 rpms
Integral Enable RPM Error - I took mine from 12 rpms to 25 rpms (should I go more? this is the STIT correct?)

Adaptive Idle RPM
- Update RPM Err Max
- Update RPM Err Time (left these both stock because I wasn't sure)

Should my Stall Saver tables both be blank?