Thread: Anybody have issues tuning 2007 canyon/Colorado?

Anybody have issues tuning 2007 canyon/Colorado?

I've updated my software numerous times and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm trying to write the modified tune file and during the license validation, it says "NOT ALLOWED" in red letters. I'm curious as to what others have done when they've encountered this issue with the 2007 Chevy Colorado or gmc canyon. It's something specific to the 2007 model year. I haven't gotten an answer as to what is causing this error. I've already been directed to other threads but nothing has worked. The last time I had a software related issue, it was a 5 minute fix via a remote acces connection with one of the hptuners support staff. Im not seeing anything wrong with my software so if the hptuners staff knows what to look for, then I think that's worth a shot. I'd really like to put this gentalman's money to good use because this has been a frustrating road so far.

Senior Tuner
    I read a few but cant find them, something about a fuse maybe, I think its #32 on the fuse block to remove?
    I would contact support.

I've already contacted support a few times and finally we came to the conclusion that my vcm editor beta was on build 2.23.612 rather than the latest 2.23.7xx. All is fine now and I was ablet to get the truck tuned. I've done quite a few of these trucks and never once had to pull a fuse.

Potential Tuner
    how did you get the updated version?

Senior Tuner
    email support at hptuners.com with your serial number