Thread: Please help me with this TBSS, very irratic stft

Please help me with this TBSS, very irratic stft

I know that the maf wasn't dialed in perfectly yet but i fought this car for 8 hours today and it kept putting me in different directions. At about 5 minutes into driving it on the datalog it maxes out the stft on the positive side. Mods are a 1900 magnacharger, pcmforless 4" maf and ls1 fans, 160 thermostat, long tube headers, injectors are marked 12613412 so i googled them and scaled it to the best of my knowledge. The transmission also surges like it trying to lock and unlock the tq converter at full throttle and i believe i have the misfire tests off I'm not sure what else could cause that.

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Attachment 35291

Attachment 35292

Attachment 35293

Your questions would probably get better attention in the GenIV section since that's what this appears to be.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Tuner
    Have your tranny retuned by someone that has experience...the stall settings are all wrong as well as the 1-2 shift speeds in wot