Thread: My very first tune!

Potential Tuner

My very first tune!

hey guys, i did this tune all by myself and i was hoping someone would like to take a look and tell me what they think. im new to the whole tuning world as i just got my hp tuners the other day. thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaugherty91 View Post
    hey guys, i did this tune all by myself and i was hoping someone would like to take a look and tell me what they think. im new to the whole tuning world as i just got my hp tuners the other day. thanks!
    I am brand new in tuning as well, 2 days in and im learning a lot still. I was able to do a great tune by asking what specific tables are for and going from their, instead of asking others to make changes for my tune. I think everyone tunes differently and you just got to find your mojo. This helped me a lot and hopefully will do wonders for you. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/to...sing-hptuners/ their are many other self help options on that site so look around here and their. I would also upload your csv and log files if you are wanting help from some of the more experienced tuners.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your stock tune so we can see all the changes you made.

Tuner
    you just made adjustments to the tranny settings, shift point, shift time, shift pressure. To get better shifts reduce some TQ management. Whats all done to the truck?

Potential Tuner
    Exactly how do you lower the torque management or simply turn it all off? I've looked and can't quite find an exact detailed description on how to do it. Thanks for your time guys.