Thread: AFR Command Issue - LSJ

Advanced Tuner

AFR Command Issue - LSJ

In the PE Table I put 1.26, which should be about 11.6, but when he goes WOT it shows 10.9 and lower. Is there any other table that would affect PE from commanding what I actually put in my tune.

I then took the percentage difference between the 11.6 and got to about 1.329 in the PE Table. Even with that in the PE table it commanded around 11.1-11.2...

I am unsure at the moment what other table affects it. Please a little help.

Thanks!

Post your tune so we can get a better idea of what's going on if you don't mind. There are quite a few other tables that can effect your fueling particularly when in PE mode. Are you logging that the ecm is commanding 11.6 or is it commanding richer? How are the trims, timing and does the car have a cat?
    09 Cobalt SS - E47+EFR6758 =

07 Silverado ECSB LBZ Duramax - Bunches of goodies

Advanced Tuner
    I am not at home to post, I actually thought I attached it already. haha I was tired when I posted this. Does have a cat but I turned it off for now, my first thought that it was COT. It was commanding a lot richer than what was in the PE Table.

In general what other tables affects PE Command?

Your EQ ratios, gains, kr and cot can alter your commanded PE quite a bit. Not to ask a stupid question, but what do you have your Stoich AFR set for just out of curiosity? Also, are you logging any knock?

COT?
    Piston Protection?
    Maybe an open loop modifier?
    Tyler

Advanced Tuner
    I changed the OL modifiers to 1.0 because I thought it was that too, Piston protection is set to 7025, COT is off, I am also not getting any KR.

I set the initial AFR command to ~1.26 which is right around 11.6-11.7.

I have tuned many many LSJ's including my turbo'd LSJ with no issues. I have tune all kinds of setups too with still no issues.
    Last edited by HNRClothing; 07-19-2012 at 09:54 AM.

I gotcha man. I'm not doubting you in your abilities, so i don't mean to offend you with what should seem like an obvious thing to have already looked at, but without seeing the tune I have no idea what you have modified.. ya know?

Plus I was just making sure that something simple wasn't overlooked by accident.

Advanced Tuner
    Nah I get yah man. It is probably something I overlooked, something easy. That happens sometimes. Ill check when I get back to the house.