Thread: 2007 Z06 Tune Help

Potential Tuner

2007 Z06 Tune Help

I was wondering if anyone experienced in the matter would take a look at the log and tune I have here for my Z06 and see if it is running lean? Also I believe it is throwing a miss fire code being thrown due to the cam in it. It has a cam and 4 thousandths decked heads that are CNC ported by WCCH. It also has a MF107 intake, ARH headers and full exhaust.

Thanks ahead of time!

Sure is adding alot of fuel at idle. The LTFT are pretty high.

Highlight and times your misfire tables by 1.05 to see if that helps reduce the code if your getting one. Some tuner just turn off the P0300 code, but I try to increase the threshold first. If you make the p0300 to report no error, if your having a misfire and you scan for it, with the code turned off your not going to see misfires if your actually having them.

Potential Tuner
    I was thinking the same thing as far as the misfire goes. I do not want to miss a real misfire because I turned off the code completely. If 1.05 does not cut it do you think I should try 1.10?

Thanks for the reply.

Advanced Tuner
    your injector pulse width actually seems a little high compared to the one I just tuned. you might be experiencing a false lean idle
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85