I have been ATTEMPTING to tune with narrow bands for a while. I have had 3 Lc1s and never got any of them really hooked up. My car 1997 C5 vette....currently runs fine idles fine... its a little funky at first startup until about 100 degrees or about 2 miles if I crank up and drive on off but not too bad. After that its good response. Coming to a stop, fast stop, sounds great!!!
The bad is that I rigged a lot of funky stuff to the MAF to get it this drivable. I haven't sprayed or raced it really because of my fear of the tune at WOT. I get different readings every time I a SHORT burst through a gear.

My first question. For installation ease I did something different from what I have seen on most vettes. I installed the WB on the passenger side. I removed the NB O2 sensor, capped (water proofed) it and tied it up away from the exhaust so its still hooked up. Is this safe or should I actually disconnect it?

My second question is should I disable S2 B1 in the scanner before tuning? I am doing a mail order tune probably next week but for now i wanted to have the WB connected and working properly.

I am about to install the display in the car in a few hrs. The hardest part is done under the car. I wanted answers before I let the car down.

Thanks in advance!!!