Thread: Maggie tune with DOD

Tuner in Training

Maggie tune with DOD

I have an 09 G8GT with a 2300 and disabled the DOD. I am staring to do a lot of long trips (300 miles RT) and wouldn't mind getting some better mileage.

The DOD aspects of the tune were never touched when the Maggie was installed.

I am looking for suggestions on how to get the DOD back on safely. other than flipping it back on, what else would I need to change?

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 gtos View Post
    I have an 09 G8GT with a 2300 and disabled the DOD. I am staring to do a lot of long trips (300 miles RT) and wouldn't mind getting some better mileage.

The DOD aspects of the tune were never touched when the Maggie was installed.

I am looking for suggestions on how to get the DOD back on safely. other than flipping it back on, what else would I need to change?

Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the cases in which you'd be running with DoD active, you wouldn't be running in the areas where you changed the tune anyway. And at these points the maggie would be in boost bypass as well.

I don't think you'd need to do much of anything to get it working. Just be a little more gentle on the motor when you go WOT (roll into the throttle instead of stabbing the pedal).

install a wide band and watch youre fueling up top up here in canada i find they are way over rich like 8.5:1 afr baro of usually 13.3
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live