Thread: 06 Corvette TT 2 Bar - ignition spikes??

Tuner in Training

06 Corvette TT 2 Bar - ignition spikes??

So I am trying to figure out what the deal is with these misfire/ignition spikes. Wile the car is cool, <190*, the car seems to drive ok. After that, it seems to develop a miss that can sometime pull out of but most of the time it cant and it feels like it runs on 7cyl. I have attached a log that I did while driving the car earlier today. At frame 22840 is a good example of taking off from a stop light and frame 229313 (sorry its so long) you can see 3 dips, which I believe is the misfires.

my current tune is there as well.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Last edited by AlphaTuning; 06-22-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    i dont believe misfires will show up like that. log the individual misfires.

TT with stock fuel injectors? PE and boost 1.0?

-Carl

Tuner in Training
    The car actually has 80lb injectors in it. I scaled the maps because of the e38 ecu and the car ran like complete crap. Just as a test I kept the injector info as stock and subtracted 40% out of the ve table to make up for the injector to see if it ran any better. Well it did... It actually ran and drove. So at this point I dont know if it was something I did wrong initially, but it drives much better the way it is now, except this hiccup its having. I have not tried to go into boost or anything, just trying to make it drivable, so I could potentially sell it.