Thread: Tapatalk

Potential Tuner

Tapatalk

Hey guys I was wondering if the hptuners owners and customers would want to make this forum Tapatalk compatible. The reason I ask is because I'm usually on my android smartphone. And Tapatalk is an app that allows you to easily login, view, and reply to posts. Tapatalk is completely free for the forum administrators to install. It would be so cool to see this happen :-)

I would like to see it done also.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT, IHRA Modified, NHRA Pro ET

Potential Tuner
    Me too.

Tuner in Training
    me too
    01 SS Camaro, aps TT, 60# inj, SDOL, lonnies fuel system with return, AFPR, lots of bolt ons, no more money.

i would also like to see this happen.

I know its a old thread. But can we get added to Tapatalk? http://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php

I always use a Android Samsung and no need to use tapatalk, the forum can be viewed just like using a PC
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

It's nice to have all your forums in one place, makes managing subscriptions pretty easy, and it's faster (at least for me) to use than the web interface on a small screen.

+1 to add this. The manager of my club forum got it installed in <1h so it's not a difficult thing to do.
    Ported TVS1900 OD cogs 10.5psi | ID850 | Vaporworx CTS-V 1:1 | COMP 219/233 .606"/.605" 113+1 | Ported TB | Pacesetter 1 3/4 LT | Solo Mach X3