Thread: Final Tune! Feedback?

Final Tune! Feedback?

Well its been a long road but think its done. Have put a lot of miles on it and several start ups (hot and cold) and think its about as good as Im gunna get it. Anyone have any feeback or suggestions on more power? Dont get me wrong, it pulls like crazy, never having a modded car, not sure what its suppose to actually run like. Here is the last log and tune i have in it. Tell me what you think. This is your oppertunity to tell me how bad I screwed up and what needs to be fixed.

Thanks for all those who have helped!
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

2007 Avalanche LTZ - Catback and Eibach springs

Potential Tuner
    For some reason on your little wot pull it was commanding your low octane table timing and there wasn't any KR present. Your high octane table was commanding 27* for the most part it looked like and you only had 21-23 degrees at WOT.

I don't know why though.

Hmmm wonder what's the deal with that. I do see what you are talking about.
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

Tuner
    IAT spark modifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodnarb View Post
    IAT spark modifier.
    thanks man, now the question is, leave it like that? up the timing in the H/O and L/O? or lower the amt pulled in the IAT spark mod?