Thread: Odd bank reactions. (STFT) And correction factor setup Q.

Odd bank reactions. (STFT) And correction factor setup Q.

Was setting up my correction factors and was looking at my STFT's and I'm not sure if this is normal, but they were very slow reacting. Car has been warmed up (Fan came on twice) and the O2 sensor voltage was moving around, but the fuel trims didn't seem to be reacting that fast. The O2's were replaced with Delphi ones last year. They're not that old.

Hopefully the log file was saved correctly.

And I was setting up a correction factor, so it's supposed to be current AFR/Target AFR or Lambda.. Whatever you want (My Greg schooling got me stuck on Lambda.) And you would think that 14.5* divided by 14.5* would give me a single digit..... 1 or 1.5... or whatever the case is. Nope, it's giving me the 14.5* whatever I'm at. it's giving me my current AFR. Very strange, but the way I have it setup is [USER.9004]/[USER.9006] (Not sure if it's in that order, but you get my drift. Current/Target format..

Ideas?? Very odd.
    Last edited by Bayer-Z28; 06-10-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    2002 Z06 corvette. Heads cam. The usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayer-Z28 View Post
    Was setting up my correction factors and was looking at my STFT's and I'm not sure if this is normal, but they were very slow reacting. Car has been warmed up (Fan came on twice) and the O2 sensor voltage was moving around, but the fuel trims didn't seem to be reacting that fast. The O2's were replaced with Delphi ones last year. They're not that old.

Hopefully the log file was saved correctly.

And I was setting up a correction factor, so it's supposed to be current AFR/Target AFR or Lambda.. Whatever you want (My Greg schooling got me stuck on Lambda.) And you would think that 14.5* divided by 14.5* would give me a single digit..... 1 or 1.5... or whatever the case is. Nope, it's giving me the 14.5* whatever I'm at. it's giving me my current AFR. Very strange, but the way I have it setup is [USER.9004]/[USER.9006] (Not sure if it's in that order, but you get my drift. Current/Target format..

Ideas?? Very odd.
    100*([9004]-[9006])/9006 This will give you the percentage of differance from what your commanded afr/lamda is compared to what you are getting from your wide band. The 9004 should be your o2 and the 9006 should be your cammanded afr/lambda. I hope this helps you.

^ Yeah, 9004 is the current (WB02 PID) and 9006 is commanded. It's just odd that if I ask it to divide 14.56 by 14.56 it gives me 14.56. Really just.... odd.. I can try the revised function string, but I'm wondering if it'll effect my VE Correction Histogram. It may not because it uses that PID for Lambda_VE_Err which will be working correctly eventually.

I'll try it.. Thanks bud!
    Last edited by Bayer-Z28; 06-11-2012 at 07:22 PM.

I got it. Working on fixing the histogram now. It gives me a correction factor, but I get a black box in the places it's been.

Starting a thread in VCM general room. I consider this one pretty much resolved as far as my correction factor goes.
    Last edited by Bayer-Z28; 06-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.