Thread: Anyone have a modified LS7 VE table they could send me?

Advanced Tuner

Anyone have a modified LS7 VE table they could send me?

I am using the EQ<>VE program. I do not have access to a load cell type dyno, so I'm doing my best to grab data on the street. I'm finding this to be quite challenging. There's no way in hell I'm ever going to hit the cells in the higher MAP/RPM corner of the table, no way. So what I've basically done is to just raise VE about 10% at the upper end of the Virtual VE MAP the program built from the OEM tables, and then used the interpolate function from my known points on this table/map to these interpolated areas, then smooth the MAP.

AFR error in the histogram areas that I can actually populate and input to the Blucat tool is much better, under 5% now (was upwards of 25% in some areas). Before I give up on VE tuning, I'd like to compare the table I've generated with someone else's table to make sure my interpolated areas are not too far out in the weeds. If anyone has done this and is willing to shoot me your table, that would be most helpful.

I could also post the table I'm building if needed, I think. Not real sure how to post a screen shot.

This is a heads/cam LS7. Probably 650 crank hp or so...

Hit <Print screen> on your computer. Open MS Paint and edit paste or Ctrl+V. File save and then upload it to photobucket or some other image sharing website.
    2020 Mustang GT Daily driver
    |Hellion Sleeper|10R80|Full weight, full exhaust, BABY seat in the back|
    8.3@167mph

2014 Mustang GT
    |Hellion TT|Powerglide|Ignite114|
    6.87@200mph

Jordan Performance and Racing

Advanced Tuner
    I do not have MS Paint, but here is a Word doc print screen.

I just applied these changes based on my last run.