Thread: Can't Log Commanded AFR or AFR Error

Tuner in Training

Can't Log Commanded AFR or AFR Error

After finally getting the set up completed mechanically, followed by a trip to the Paint/body shop (had accumulated a few scratches over the years)
    I decided to take some time this Memorial weekend to delve into actually tuning my car.
    06 GTO with a custom mid-mount twin turbo, TSP CNC'd LS3 heads/intake, TSP Cam 584/588 on a 114 LSA, 255lph in tank with Ls3 Injectors (I have my original LS2 injectors that I had re-done to 60# by FIC set-to go on)
    The major issue I'm having is getting the scanner/histogram to work correctly with the config file (I've attached the config and the log).
    As it stands, I can log my AEM wideband (I have it coming in through the Fuel Tank Pressure input). Default items such as AFR commanded and Error Percent won't log. Items I have in the Histogram (that show to be working before I connect to scanner) won't work either.
    I've double checked (hell triplicated) all the calculations, searched/studied/ replicated histograms/configs I've found here and all to no avail.
    So, before I threw in the towel I thought it prudent to ask for some help from those of you far more experienced than myself.
    Any and all help is appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You aren't logging commanded afr, this is by no means a default item. YOU need to log it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I thought we had this all set up mang?
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up

I thought so as well, LOL.
    No, but on the real, I wanted to have a way to chart AFR error percentage to make adjusting the MAF and VE tables a bit more expedient and precise.
    I made a PID for the wide band (had to go back to an AEM because the MTX-L crapped out after 3 days ...now that I think about it, Innovative still hasn't sent me a new/or repaired one yet) based on the one you made for the MTX (just had to adjust it a bit) See attachment 1. I can log WB AFR through the tank pressure just fine.
    Feeling confident, I decided to make a PID to log error percentage (after reading your tutorial on here and a few I found on other forums). See attachment 2.
    But ... The AFR Error % does not work (neither do a few others I tried see earlier config attachment).
    And so all that leads me to my posting today

enjoy

specialize in: V8 Tuning (Kuwait)
    Abdullah Al-najdi
    00965 99369929
    www.youtube.com/alnajdi83
    Tuners ! Quit Raping your PE TABLE !
    instagram : alnajdi83
    best number in 1/8 mile 4.54 ( My Driving + My Tune ) !