Thread: First Tune

Tuner in Training

Can not get the skip shift deleted bad idle?

Hi all
    I am new to tuning; I have been reading and learning everything I can from the forum and online. Can you all please take a look at my files and tell me what you think. I do have a couple of issues 1) I have made all the changes I can think of to tune out the P0803 skip shift but the code keeps coming back. I set the Disable TPS to 0%, Min Coolant to 284, enable speed to 200 and disable speed to 201? 2) When starting the car it does not want to stay running, it does not matter if the car is hot or cold. I can drive the car stop turn it off and right back on and it will still want to stall out. It also wants to stall out when I come to a stop the RPM's will drop to 200 and then up to 60 or 800 and then back to 200 until it stays running or stalls. Please let me know what you think my best direction would be.
    Thank you for your time.
    Mark
    Last edited by MEC 02 TA; 05-26-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: title change
    Have a great day
    Mark

2002 Trans Am; Kooks Long Tube Headers; Comp Cam 112LSA, 232-236/574-578; Patriot Dual 'Gold' Xtreme Springs; JP Double Roller Timing Chain; SLP Cold Air intake and Lid; Magnaflow Exhaust