Thread: Need tune for A6 Ls3 100 shot dry nitrous

Tuner in Training

Need tune for A6 Ls3 100 shot dry nitrous

Need tune for A6 Ls3 100 shot dry nitrous need to add fuel or or need to now how? my wb02 havnt came yet so need tune or need the procedure to adjust

From what I know typically you remove 2 degrees of timing for every 50hp.

Do not take that to the bank though, as I am a N00B

Yes, that is the general rule of thumb. My ZEX kit instructions for setting up the nitrous and fuel jetting tells you to pull 2 deg of timing for every 50hp. It's a starting point. Diehard racers will read each plug after a run to determine if timing needs to be removed or can be slowly added.

Tuner in Training
    the issue is not the timing its the additional fuel needed from using a dry kit need to add more fuel but i haven't receive my wide band 02 yet so how do i add more fuel

Tuner in Training
    is there nobody to help me

add fuel
    i would run it 11.0 to 12.0 With the nitrous
    if you have tuned your car good
    u will just change the commanded AFR and job is done

for 100 shot ,, i would pull 2 degrees only

good luck

specialize in: V8 Tuning (Kuwait)
    Abdullah Al-najdi
    00965 99369929
    www.youtube.com/alnajdi83
    Tuners ! Quit Raping your PE TABLE !
    instagram : alnajdi83
    best number in 1/8 mile 4.54 ( My Driving + My Tune ) !

What does your nitrous kit recommend? Some tell you to install an inline fuel boost pump to maintain fuel rail pressure, others tell you to upgrade the injectors, (especially if your tune puts them near their max duty cycle), and they all comment about adjusting timing.

If in doubt, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for installation and what will be needed for fuel. And based on what I’ve experienced with my tune, someone else’s is not going to work plug-n-play with your car. Every car is different based on what you have done to the motor. Intake, headers, CAI, low restriction exhaust/mufflers, etc.

I have a 125HP wet system and put my PE Commanded AFR @ 12.1, dialed in the tune to get it (also making sure no NR) and took out 5 deg timing at the high end. To stay on the safe side, I also installed a window switch, fuel pressure gauge and plugs that are nitrous friendly.

You may already know this stuff so forgive me if I'm singing to the choir.