Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LNF: Commanded vs Actual Timing

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stromboli86 View Post
    i dont see the 8* pulled you mentioned at 5k? iv got 11* from 5k to 6k on a commanded 15*
    yea thats what i meant lol its matching the timing tables for iat but now we know its not scaling incorrectly. so there has to be another table.
    Quote Originally Posted by planethax View Post
    Now that I am looking at the Histos I am see this as well.
    Think CBSSOB is seeing something I am not which I am trying to grasp.
    Oh and TY 4 the config
    you all have that same knowledge i have, your just looking for the easier to find fixes that make more sense. as for myself im thinking its a corruption or advanced table connection so im looking there first since the basics look like they have been performed and are not working as of yet. i very well could have overlooked a minor boo boo but for now i figured this way people are looking for fixes in two areas at the same time to speed it up and prevent damage if that were an issue. one group looking for the common tuner errors and the second looking for links to a corruption or an overlooked table that people havent had problems with yet.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

stromboli
    heres my config you may need to add the custom boost pid and ltft+stft pid to make a few charts show up.

what likely happened to you was once you closed the log all the sensor information tied to it wasnt there and it went back to default sensor list.

yea, what happened was i last connected to my brothers silverado so it defaulted to that when i closed the logs... thought i had found the holy grail of sensors and PID's haha... not so lucky

Flashing fresh tune into Sky. I will post a log and tune of what I have done.

This is a GMPP Tune that I received from a mail in tuning shop that I have copied stock tables into.

I have another tune that is bone stock off of my car that I will create same exact tables in. I am curious to see if they will effect the timing I see actually given to the motor. So far stock ignition tables from the stock tune not gmpp tune I am commanding 10 degrees but I am getting 6 degrees... So same problem with GMPP tune. I am going to flash stock tune and see what happens.

Advanced Tuner
    I know this thread is old as balls, so any resolution to this? I am having the same issue, kinda stumped.

smooth tables, no modifiers, and use the optimum spark to prevent erroneous spark. opti spark has its own thread now.

Tuner
    Ha, funny though it sounds like he may have had a corrupt tune like I just figured out. I wonder if he got his from the same shop I did.
    '07 Solstice GXP. Mods - Tune, IC, CP, catless DP, ported intake manifold, ported TB, ported Head on the intake side, catback, K&N CAI, LV front brace, WERKS backbone, HPS pads up front, and HP+ pads in the read.

Advanced Tuner
    Hockeymandan, did you ever figure your issue out? Still having this issue, it's killin me! Everything is smooth, absolutely no timing modifiers. Last ditch is a Tech 2 reflash... don't have the money for it atm though.