PID for the AFX NGK Wideband controller hooked in the AC line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

till now i used the LC1 sensor hooked in the AC pressure line and a gauge for permanent control during driving.

A buddy told me that the LC1 sensors are not so accurate after a while, so i got the NGK AFX - Air Fuel Ratio Monitor Kit - Wideband O2 and hooked it in the AC pressure line again.

I connected the brown analog wire to ground and the yellow analog wire to the AC pressure line instead of the LC1. Is this ok, or should the brown one not be connected to the ground?

For the LC1 i used this PID:
([PID.7101]/.5)+10.2
Can anybody tell me what the correct PID for the AFX is?

Could i also take the signal from the oxygen sensor at the connector where the oxygen sensor is pluged to the AFX monitor and connect it to the green connector aside from my new HP pro version?
There are 4 wires at the oxygen sensor, what are the two to connect and at what pin?
Must i take special wires because of the rest oxygen the sensor measures?

Should i still use the Scanner beta version or what to use with the pro version?
VCM Scanner 2.23.425 Beta When i sent a log from the beta version or reopened a log i couldn`t see the AFR from the AC line anymore.

Thank you

Facts car:
Corvette C5 with a LS2 402CI and a Vortech V7 kit> 1000rwhp
AC is out