Thread: HP Tuners class in Longview Texas

Tuner in Training

HP Tuners class in Longview Texas

The Tuning School will be having an HP Tuners class in Longview, Texas at Lucky's Speed and Performance on July 12th and 13th (Thursday/Friday). Here is a link with the details http://www.thetuningschool.com/begin...idwest-region/

Tuner in Training
    As with all our seminars, it will be a hands on dyno tuning.

Tuner in Training
    Already have 6 people in...

i heard these classes are a waste of time&money! is it true?better off reading on your own is what i have been told.
    tsp LQ9 408, wiesco -10cc, ls7s cam,tsp 5.3Lheads ,stock rockers with upgraded trunions,BBK intake manifold;ported polished intake runners,80MM Tb,haltech CAI,Longtubes,RPM full drivetrain,3:15 gears.

Quote Originally Posted by C5XJEDIX View Post
    i heard these classes are a waste of time&money! is it true?better off reading on your own is what i have been told.
    Your wrong. By the way you write, crayons and a coloring book may be effective learning for you.

If you go to one of their training schools, its mostly learning how to dyno tune cars. You learn by doing. Your dyno tuning cars all day. They provide you a step by step format to follow. Its a very good learning process.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by C5XJEDIX View Post
    I am sure whomever is telling you that has never attended one of the seminars. Outside learning and reading are encouraged, however you will be on your own to wade through the pages of bs that are on the interwebz and learn from your mistakes that you read from some forum warrior with a keyboard sword.

There is good information on the internet but you will have to discern what is true and accurate, if you attend the class there will be no guess work. You will leave having learned a proven and repeatable method to tuning. Nothing is better than actual hands on learning and tuning. You will have two professional tuners/instructors there by your side, for two days, to learn from and ask questions to. They will have various cars and combinations to tune on and learn with.

If you really want to waste your time and money then pay one of those "professional" shops $500+ to tune your car in 3 wide open throttle passes on the dyno; only to turn around and have to take it to another shop for another $500, because it still bucks and hunts and surges.... or you can attend a live class and learn to tune it the right way...

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for the honest feedback.

Tuner in Training
    Back on track

Tuner in Training
    Tuesday June 12th is the last day for the early registration discount, I just wanted to give anyone on the fence a heads up.

Tuner in Training
    Last day to receive the early registration discount.

Potential Tuner
    How many spots are still available for the class?

Tuner in Training
    tentatively have 4 spots left, "tentatively" because I have had a few emails from people with questions.

Tuner in Training
    Down to 2 seats left.

Tuner in Training
    one more seat i'd like to fill

Potential Tuner
    Any more classes coming up? Id love to go to some, I work in the oil field so Im only able to go two weeks a month. This class lands on my second week at work. Im in central Louisiana. Anacoco La so anything in a hundred mile radius is good for me. How much does these classes norm go for? anything Ill need to bring?

Tuner in Training
    pm sent

Potential Tuner

next class

I live in ne tx . Missed this class when is the next one in that area? I have four ready to learn!'

thanks