Thread: LSJ Zero Map needed

Potential Tuner

LSJ Zero Map needed

I am new to the tuning world and have been set up for failure so far... I'm trying to tune my 06 cobalt ss sc, problem is the person I bought my car from has tuned the car for his aftermarket parts and went back to stock before selling it to me leaving his map on it. So I have no base to run off of. I also don't know much about the site(how it works) or if there is a dump for these kind of things. I'm an starting to understand tuning but can some also send me the following:

Zero map-completely stock
    Tune file for K&N CAI and Spec stage 3 clutch(no understanding of transmission tuning or if this mod even makes a difference)
    -Moderate and aggressive(but safe) tune

Want to use these maps so I have so can have a reference to my engine in particular. And compare maps for how changes effect performance.

Any info on tuning or forum usage (if I used the thread wrong) I'd be greatful!!

Advanced Tuner
    Look in the tune repository at the HPT home page. Put the vehicle in and find a stock tune and use that.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks, I was looking for the repository and for some reason couldn't find it. Ill just have to slow down and look at the website and what it has to offer. I have a passion for knowledge and there is a lot here to gain. Still nervous about writing a map for the car, my motorcycle turned out alright, idles smooth but if that fail there's not much riding on it. This is the transportation for fam too so just trying to be safe. Any big things that could cause trouble alot of newbie seem to mess up on?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Tune repository isn't on the forum part of hpt it's on the homepage part after you log into your account. Should be in the top header area
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman