Thread: I knew this was going to happen....

Tuner in Training

I knew this was going to happen....

Ordered my Pro tuner from Summit and they have no idea about the application key is, or how to get it. fml
    98 Trans Am, M6, 3.90's, Lid, Z06 MAF, LS6 intake, EGR & AIR delete, ARH LT's & ORY, Magnaflow CB, & a little giggle gas.
    I got 98 problems, but Vtec ain't one.

Advanced Tuner
    you have to get it on the customer page with the serial of your device
    My setup is a 356ci with a 260/268 (212/218 at .050 lift) duration cam with aluminium corvette heads and flat top pistons running 11.3 comp. ratio. with tuned port injection and vortec crank pick up and dizzy running a 411 pcm and 60lb bosch injectors, 1.6 ratio roller rockers. For transmission its a 4l65e built with the monster in a box mega ss kit. All in a 92 chevy ext cab 4x4 pickup with a 98 cab now installed with a third door! running only e85

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    and if all else fails contact support and we'll get you set up
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Hey Bill, that's me you've been emailing. I'm still having the problem of it sending me to the create page. I put in my serial # and the password, but when I click log in it sends me to the create page I showed you.

Thanks for all your help!
    98 Trans Am, M6, 3.90's, Lid, Z06 MAF, LS6 intake, EGR & AIR delete, ARH LT's & ORY, Magnaflow CB, & a little giggle gas.

Tuner in Training
    Bill to the resuce! Thanks for the help!