Thread: can u guys send for me stock file of ls1 98 ?

Tuner in Training

can u guys send for me stock file of ls1 98 ?

hello. can you guys send for me stock file of trans am 98 bin file
    i really need this file please help .

get one from the repository
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

2007 Avalanche LTZ - Catback and Eibach springs

^^^^^yep, bunches there.
    -------------------------------------
    01 SS Red A4 #4987

here you go
    TSP H/C 430WHP

Tuner in Training

Few Questions Regarding my Swap HELP !! Lol

Hi Guys,
    Was on here a while ago for info. but got tied up for a couple of months,this wonderful economy has me running around like a Mad Dog to keep my family happy. Now finally I'm back to finishing my truck.

I have LQ9 6.0 with Corvette Heads and Cam basically an LS2 with 24X, also using a 4L80 going in an 89 S10 Blazer.
    I'm using all 1999 Corvette 5.7 LS1 electronic parts( Computer Red and Blue/Throttle body/ TAC Module/Gas Pedal/ sensors and a 2004 MAF from a ZO6 Vette 5 wire Unscreened).
    I'm using a standalone harness that was made for my application with 4l80 connector and 2 VSS, also has 5 wire hookup for MAF and DBW for Corvette.
    My questions are:
    Current 99 Corvette LS1 Computer has M6 Six Speed needs to be changed to 4L80.

Will the stock 5.7 LS1 fuel map be good enough to start the and run the 6.0

Do I need to reconfigure the newer MAF since the 99 was 3 wire and 78mm, as opposed to 5 Wire 85mm.

Am I better off finding a computer from a Truck that had 6.0 and 4L80 already, BUT will my Corvette DBW, TAC and Pedal be able to be configured to a truck computer.

Thanks Guys
    New to tuning just trying to get started

John