Thread: Tim

Potential Tuner

Red face Tim

I ported throttle body and charger housing,now code P1101, any suggestions on where to put the MAF frequencies? It runs stronger after adding fuel to PE of course but obviously Maf cal is incorrect. If I switch to MAP will this code still appear?Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Tim
    Thanks for the input,i should tell you that this is an 07 CobaltSS sc 17psi, no cat, now tbody and scharger inlet ported,charger outlet ported. I'm not sure how to calibrate the MAF, have made changes with increasing and decreasing entire scale and still end up with the code.Any suggestions? Thanks Tim
    Last edited by 1118221206; 05-03-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Missing some info.

Maybe calibrate the MAF and see what happens after that, trust me it helps a lot.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    He has an lsj or le5 blower swap
    Did you make the plate larger cause you might need to change the area scaler.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1118221206 View Post
    I ported throttle body and charger housing,now code P1101, any suggestions on where to put the MAF frequencies? It runs stronger after adding fuel to PE of course but obviously Maf cal is incorrect. If I switch to MAP will this code still appear?Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Tim
    Thanks for the input,i should tell you that this is an 07 CobaltSS sc 17psi, no cat, now tbody and scharger inlet ported,charger outlet ported. I'm not sure how to calibrate the MAF, have made changes with increasing and decreasing entire scale and still end up with the code.Any suggestions? Thanks Tim

did you try raising your maf fail high to 16,384 hz under the engine diagnostics section.

to calibrate the maf you need a custom pid watching ltft+stft and your x-axis is the only axis you use and it has the same hz frequency values as the editor shows for the maf curve. then paste special by percent or percent half until satisfied iirc

You might have a maf problem cause that code doesn't have anything to do with going over the fail rate. You have any logs or copy of the tune you are running?

doh!