Thread: Weak or Strong MAF Sensor

Weak or Strong MAF Sensor

I had a 10 Camaro giving me some trouble bad flat spot and it just acted goofy at times. I found this http://thehorsepowerjunkies.com/gene...en-maf-sensor/ then determined that I had a weak sensor. Got a new one and everything went to working perfect.
    I read allot of posts on here about people having some strange problems & it makes me wonder if other vehicles (Not just 5th gen Camaro's) have similar MAF issues?

Just thought I would throw this out there so if anyone is having problems it might be worth a look.

Common with the C6 Vets as well...

Advanced Tuner
    I ran into a problem a few days ago regarding a very similar problem on a c6 z06 with a decent cam.

He had the car tuned somewhere else and at about 3000 rpm's the car would goto a horrible flat spot then just take off like you got rearended. What I found was the dynamic air where it switches from ve to maf was causing the issue.

Apparently whoever tuned the car before did the maf transfer but did not do the ve and this was causing the problem. I went back through did the ve and redid the maf problem gone. The ve was off about 15%.

Good to know