Thread: Cant find VCM

Tuner in Training

Cant find VCM

Im trying to read and scan a 2002 VY Commodore with the Supercharged L67 but cant seem to read the VCM, well the interface cant find it anyway.

either Read or Scan doesnt work also tried getinfo it cant find it either.

am wondering is this vehicle unsupported?

i tried rereading on a know working vehcile and that works fine.
    the only other thing i can come up with is maybe it has been tuned with another tuning product and that has blocked access or something? make sence at all?

if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it. :P

Cheers.

Are you positive you have power to your scan port? (ODB II) ? Sometimes that fuse will blow and this will cause the power to not go to the port. Usually the cigarette lighter runs off the same power lead. I've had my cell phone chargers / power inverters pop the fuses before.
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Ported SC/TB, Intense 3.4/3.25 Pulley's, SSAC Headers, AEM Uego Wideband, Devils Own Meth, ZZP 1.9 Modified Rockers, LS6 Springs, Manley Retainers, TransGo Shift Kit, Poly Dogbones, KYB GR2's, GMPP Brake and Suspension Upgrades, Springtech Springs.

Tuner in Training
    thanks ill check the fuses but i did note that the power light stayed on after unplugging the usb cable from the device. so maybe it has some custom OS on it that i cant read?