Thread: FAST 90 install issue

Tuner

FAST 90 install issue

I just installed a FAST 92 and LS2 TB on my wifes99 C5 H/C car. Haven't done ANY tuning to it yet, but as I was afraid, it is a DOG at low, off idle rpm.
    When I installed a FAST 90/90 on my car, it acted the same way, but I sent the TB to Tony Mamo for porting and it was as crisp as my Z06 intake and stock ported TB.
    Question: Should I send this one off (it was supposed to have been professionally ported) or can I just tune it out?
    (The question is a little retorical, since I feel it can be, I've just never had to before)

***update; per a thread here, I have changed the scaler to the recommended .0192 and now it will not stay running
    C5- forged LS2, ported Dart pro 1s, custom Tick blower cam, P1SC1 at 13psi, 4" intake and charge pipe, alky control 100% meth w dual injectors, 255 walburo, BAP, yella terra, FAST 90, ported LS2 TB, RPM stage VI, SY3500, 3.42, 335 Ra1, Lots of Body mods

I would recommend that you dial in your airflow, spark and fuel tables at idle where everything is satisfied. Turn off LTFT and LTIT's. Zero out your STIT's and STFT's. If you have a wideband, make sure it agrees that you're fueling is happy and if there is any conflict between the two, then resolve it. Then dial in your cruising fuel. If after that, the car doesn't respond appropriately, then you have a decision to make.
    I can tell you that I've had strange anomalies occur with idle and light throttle on a FAST 90 and after changing to a LS2 intake, they all disappeared.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.