Thread: Another zzp tune needs to be fixed.

Red face Another zzp tune needs to be fixed.

Hello everyone. I have a 2007 Cobalt SS converted to turbo with a zzp kit and tune. I'm trying to fix the issues with the tune that I have sine it's set up to be a returnless fuel system but I have a return style. I have read up on SJSchafer's guide on how to set the fueling tables up properly for a return style, along with the IFR and modifier. However, I am still having problems getting the car to a point where it will at least idle smoothly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I will provide logs and tunes for analysis.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have a zzp turbosystem with a s252et turbo, siemens 80# injectors, aem uego wideband, 3" intake and 3" catless full exhaust.

And HPT Pro.

Attachment 35843 This is a copy of the original tune I received from them.

Attachment 35844 The last log I took of the car earlier today.

Attachment 35845 The last tune I've tried to work with.

Attachment 35846 Config file I am using.

Never mind, I got it figured out. Mistake on my part.

Thanks for the views though.

can you elaborate on the mistake. I am trying to do the same thing

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

What size injectors do you have?

edit: woops japeatr i was speaking to deathscythe.....i should have been more specific.
    Last edited by bonylad; 09-05-2012 at 04:13 PM.

80# on ethanol

i have it setup like this

did i do this correctly? Also i only copied the VAC table, left MAP as it was, is that correct

danew - sorry if i thread jacked

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

bump for some help

384whp/303wtq

You can try these settings for a return system on 80s and on E. These are from a 04 redline with turbo swap.

I am running on 80's but I am now on just a returnless system with the stock regulator removed and it being boost/vacuum referenced.

My IFR table is set to 40 lb/hr, and my modifier is 2 now. I'm using the data from Omega 5, and just working to get the maf and ve right this time.

Senior Tuner
    you could have just called me and asked for the info mr man
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

Dude, I lost your number a while ago, at least I think. If I have it, I'll give you a call. Either way, we need to catch up.

It's cool Jap. I'm just trying to get the hang of this.

I've been trying to hone in the maf only tables over the weekend. Got pulled away from things, so it's still in progress.

Here is the main tune I'm starting from, the maf and ve individual tunes,(just to make sure they are right to go from) my config file and the last log I took. (Maf)