Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone smarter than I take a look at my tune

Advanced Tuner
    They way I set up your histogram will make the scanner do the math for you. All you have to do is take the percent in the histogram and apply it to the VE. Couple different ways to do it. You can copy the histogram and paste special - multiply by percent. Or you can multiply by percent - half, which will move the VE numbers slower. Or you can tweak each cell maunally. Shoot for an AFR error between 0 and -2%.

This config is not set up for your MAF, but i did throw a MAF Error histogram in there so you know what it looks like. All you have to do is put Maf frequency in Hz in the primary table and it will plot the histogram. Of course do this when your all done with the VE.

Tuner in Training
    when I put the ve afr error correction in my scanner like you did, and went back to the next page on what is on the axis it included MAF is what confused me

Advanced Tuner
    Hmmm, not sure what you mean. Does your AFR error PID Function look like this?

Advanced Tuner
    You sure you weren't mistaking MAP for MAF?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    High res to 2 decimals ie 12.52, uses 2 bytes
    Low res to 1 decimal ie 12.5, uses 1 byte

Tuner in Training
    Yep caught me. I just glanced and thought it said MAF, it is MAP. And okay I'll go High Res from now on.

Tuner in Training
    Tried your ve afr error histogram and it works awesome. I was spot on from 1600-2400, and the worst I have is a 5 so I"m working on those spots. Thanks a ton. And I"m gonna try and check out that MAF.CFG and see if I can get it going.