Thread: 07 yukon stabilitrak question

07 yukon stabilitrak question

i have a 07 yukon, 5.3, 4l60e, front mount 60mm on 5 psi, when i take off easy, no where near boost i get a stabilitrak error, sometime it comes on and goes off, sometimes it stays on and the transmission shifts hard. here is a log but i dont see anything, also my tune is below. i used the beta version today and tomorrow with try the 2.22 verison. i reset the batteryy and tcm, did a write entire, any other tips.

thanks, i included two tunes "hp1 is 2.22 version, the other is the new beta.
    2002 Camaro SS, Twin S480s
    2006 Corvette C6, Twin Turbo
    1991 GMC Syclone, LS/AWD/AC

it seems to come on at 2k rpm with light throttle when the boost rolls in, then it will shut off, if i go wot it comes on and stays on until i shut the car off

just did some more testing, if i disconnect the turbo pipe to the mass air and drive it doesnt throw the code at all. runs normal. so i know it is boost related, any ideas?

Potential Tuner
    I ran into that problem when i installed the blower on a escalade. if i remeber its fuel trim related. The Stabylitrack comes on and shifts hard. i may have a file from the last tune so you can compare
    Adrian Sixto
    Sixto Motor Sports
    Miami, FL

Potential Tuner
    I had the same problem with a couple of Escalade i put blowers on. it was fuel trim related i may have a file that you can compare did you figure it out yet
    Adrian Sixto
    Sixto Motor Sports
    Miami, FL

i ended up buying a file from STS, it was pretty good, right now im trying to figure out how to go 2 bar with the E38 computer, is there a download? i dont have any options under the enhancement tab