Thread: LE5 2 bar map ?

LE5 2 bar map ?

Any one have the map settings for a LE5 2 bar conversion? The factory linear is 18.583.. Is that a 1 and 1/4 bar map? never done this before other than on the LNF. Anyhelp would be appreciated.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

P&P Tuning

Thank you very much sir! I have been looking around to try and find a 2 bar set up but wasnt sure if I had it done right.

Edit: Im not doubting you on these settings, but do you mind explaining how you come to those figures? Is there a formula to use when scaling maps? Or is that just the way it is and you have to copy them over from a different setup?
    Last edited by silverbullet08; 04-09-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    Thank you very much sir! I have been looking around to try and find a 2 bar set up but wasnt sure if I had it done right.

Edit: Im not doubting you on these settings, but do you mind explaining how you come to those figures? Is there a formula to use when scaling maps? Or is that just the way it is and you have to copy them over from a different setup?
    These were values I found based on the 2Bar sensor I was using.. I will have to find the part number. You will know if its correct or not by monitoring your scanner Key On, Engine Off... There is also a spread sheet around here somewhere....

P&P Tuning