Thread: Help logging WB

Help logging WB

I have an LM2. output #1 going to my Dyno. Output #2 to the HP pins 1&5. I have also tried switching these two outputs. They are both putting out the same voltage.
    The display on the scanner will read wrong most of the time but then sometimes toggles to the correct reading. I was measuring voltage drop, etc. I noticed there is a .350v on #1(#2 as well) of hptuners.
    I configured my own pid for Wb as well as tried the lc1 pid. My configure with car idling will be at 1.45 lambda and go to 1.0 sometimes and with lc1 pid will be 19:1 and trigger to 14.7 sometimes.
    What am I missing??
    Thanks!

Anyone??

Hello??

Quote Originally Posted by The Shop Inc View Post
    I have an LM2. output #1 going to my Dyno. Output #2 to the HP pins 1&5. I have also tried switching these two outputs. They are both putting out the same voltage.
    The display on the scanner will read wrong most of the time but then sometimes toggles to the correct reading. I was measuring voltage drop, etc. I noticed there is a .350v on #1(#2 as well) of hptuners.
    I configured my own pid for Wb as well as tried the lc1 pid. My configure with car idling will be at 1.45 lambda and go to 1.0 sometimes and with lc1 pid will be 19:1 and trigger to 14.7 sometimes.
    What am I missing??
    Thanks!
    There's some info at this link for setting up Innovate Widebands. My experience has been they need to be configures as "user defined" and not with the generic and there are some offsets that need consideration. Go to this link http://www.thetuningschool.com/support/free-downloads/

Potential Tuner
    You need the logworks program to configure the LM2 outputs. It should be 0 volts = 7.35 and 5 volts = 22.39. In logworks look in both analog 1 & 2 tabs to assure both are 0 to 5 volts.