Thread: VE Table Questions

Tuner in Training

VE Table Questions

I attached a log from last night when I drove home from work. I also attached the tune and the config. I just wanted to see if someone could take a look at the log (STFT LTFT) and then look at the VE table and confirm that it is extremely choppy and not smooth but if I were to correct it according to the trims or try to smooth the VE it would cause correct numbers to be incorrect. I didn't do any WOT or PE on this log. The parts of the VE that are really "spikey" are correct, I held the car in those cells and then held it in the adjacent cells and the Wideband confirms that the spikes are correct! My trims are pretty close to where I want them, a little negative but overall close to 0. There are some spots that are further off but I think it is bad data. I just don't like the way it drives now that I am back in Closed Loop, it felt much smoother and more powerful in Open Loop but I really would like to keep the MAF. If you could take a look and see if there is something I am missing or something wrong that would cause the weird VE table and the sluggish feeling in Closed Loop I would really appreciate it!
    Attached Files Attached Files