Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S/C LE5 tune

I set the Pe like that so it would hit it early for safety while tuning it and getting the fuel up top correct. I would much rather be safe than sorry with another persons car. I will set it correctly when the tune comes together a little more. It has a lsj throttle body so I set the ETC scaler and effective areas up like a lsj, isnt that the correct way to do it? It does have a complete lsj intake set up.. Its running a 2.9 pulley as well with a header and full exhaust so it moves some air. As for right now the injectors were maxing out up top and causing it to go lean any time after 5500rpms sometimes earlier. I will be aiming for a steady 11.5 afr to keep things on the safe side. It also seemed to not like a much leaner afr. It would missfire and stumble when going as lean as 12.0. He ordered a good set of 60s for it today so that should help give a little more room fueling wise when they get here. He has another mechanicle issue that is causing the idle to hang and the throttle body stay at 20% unless you hold the brake while in gear. I think its a vacumm leak somewhere. Thats part of the fun when trying to tune a car thats not ready. That tune is far from finished and correct but I do appreciate the help a lot. As for the daily driving part I did get the maf dialed in for how its running and worked the spark tables. Is there anything else yall see that needs to be changed that im missing?
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Well I would set pe at least higher enable so its not in pe when working with fuel trims. Throttle body settings look like ls4 settings look at those two tunes I posted and use those settings. Also do a boost leak test on car to find all the problems. I would ask what his spark plug gap is also he might need to close it up I would do around 30 since its boosted now.