Thread: LNF Tip-In Limiting

LNF Tip-In Limiting

Can anyone explain what this section does and controls?

Its under Torque Management/ General

--Chrsitian

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    when you stab the throttle it will subtract entered ammount of timing immediately to prevent knock on the sudden lean spike caused by rapid throttle plate opening.

my bad i didnt look up the specific section you were talking about. this section i disabled and it took some of the edge off of the esc torwue controll nanny when powering corners.
    Last edited by cobaltssoverbooster; 03-24-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

so disabling it is OK?

What specifically does each of the tables do?

i havent had problems with disabling it....if you put your mouse over a value and keep it there you get a brief description at the bottom of the screen section.

but for the most part they are the paramaters that controll the traction controll section. most of them get raised and by doing so we limit the effectiveness of the traction controll while it is on. when you turn the systems off by holding the button down the only thing left on is an esc nanny and she slaps in some torque reduction when you get a little bit to crazy, shes verry annoying.

Awesome, this is really good to know!!

Thank you for the explanation!

--Christian

for torque injector disable you put it to all zero except for leave the value of 15 in the far right column only from top to bottom. this will eliminate the injector shut off feature for torque controll and the 15's keep it working for defco.

everything else you can make 100 percent max torque allowed.
    the max torque rpm x gear is a table that you can use to limit power for launching the car at the drag strip. comes in handy or for show raise them all to 100 to burn rubber for the ladies

I have DFCO all 0s i love the burble...

I had a very tuned tqXrpmXgear table with the stock tires but with these KDW 2s I get a 1/4 wheel spin then tons of grip so maxing it out work best.

I understand some of these tables and there effects but some of them just arent very clear... like the tip-in limiting.

Thanks for all the recommendations and info, feel free to keep it coming!!

tip in probably reduces some of the load to the trans and axle shafts to prevent damage in the case that there might be slop somewhere but i am still taking stabs at it myself. i just noticed it had minimal effects

Might be a Duh ?
    If you change it to disable you should not Need to change the 3 tables below correct since it will nullify those settings?
    If it does not nullify those setting what should one set the Mult & Mult1 table settings if Load Damping ECT Limit is set at 100's?

as far as i can tell from my dyno time the disable doesnt have alot of effect but it should void the tables i have done both and got numbers within 2 hp which could also be run fluctuation